There are some great podcast resource sites out there, and it wouldn’t make much sense for us to try to duplicate them here. Instead, we present you with some free tips and tools from the Asylum’s founders and links to some other helpful websites, podcasts, and blogs.
Download this spyware-free toolbar to keep up with the latest happenings at the Asylum and on the professors’ websites. Includes a radio for playing podcasts and links to the Trafcom News, Better Communication Results, and Author-ized Articles blogs, as well as a link back to the Syndromes page so you can see what new diagnoses we’ve made. Click on the image to download yours.
You can find the complete list on Donna’s website.
Slides, handouts, recordings, and mind maps with links to more resources from the crusade against Podcastus Ignoramus. The list runs from the earliest (January 2006) to the most recent.
- Podcasting: Because Markets are Conversations
- Podcasting: Everything You Wanted To Know
- The Easy Way to Get More Business with Blogs & Podcasts
- The Podcast Revolution: Increase Your Credibility and Sales Success
- Getting Started with Podcast Marketing
- Podcasting for Professional Trainers
- Creating and Keeping Raving Fans
- What the Heck Is Podcasting? (And Why Should We Care?)
- Working the Net, Netting the Work
- What Do I Say? Finding and Developing Great Content, Show After Show
- Spreading the Word of Pod: Getting More People to Listen to Podcasts
- The Basics of Podcasting: Find, Listen, Subscribe, Comment
- Should Your Clients Be Podcasting?
The ‘Professors’ share the fruits of their research about podcasting in these articles.
From time to time, we’ll post reviews of books about podcasting, products we use for recording, editing, or listening to podcasts, and services for podcasters.
Swag for inpatients and outpatients, to support our research. Postage, mugs, caps, buttons, teddy bears, magnets, and more by request to sallie [at] podcastasylum [dot] com.
Unfortunately, CafePress doesn’t sell white coats or straitjackets, but we can send you the image to make the iron-ons. Podcast Syndrome T-shirts coming soon.